Our soaps are made with:
- 4 vegetable oils and 1 nut oil: Coconut, Palm, Olive, Sunflower and Shea Butter. This combination was chosen to achieve the perfect blend of properties such as cleansing, moisturizing, fluffy lather, creamy lather and hardness.
- Goat Milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids. These acids break down dead skin cells promoting cell regeneration. But we love it most for the creamy lather it creates.
- High quality essential Oils or phthalate-free fragrance oils will make your head spin.
- Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) does NOT remain in the final product. And guess what? Lye is used to make EVERY hard bar of soap or beauty bar including commercial brands like Dove, Dial, or Ivory.
- FDA approved colorants such as micas and pigments.
The greatest thing about our soaps, is....we do not remove the glycerin that is a by-product of mixing the lye with oils. Therefore, our bars are super gentle on the skin. You will use less lotion.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search